ICG’s solutions are rooted in understanding our business lines and technologies, and collaborating with our business teams to deliver high-quality, reliable enterprise-grade solutions for top Global brands such as Twitter, Microsoft, and Bausch & Lomb. We deliver in a fast-paced, ever-changing and innovative environment while maintaining a high level of security practices for ISO and PCI compliancy.
Our teams are responsible for the flawless delivery and execution of all client programs & projects. ICG aims to act as a trusted partner and strives to deepen client relationships based on trust, integrity, commitment, accountability and delivery. This team lives on the cutting edge with solutions which drive strategic and long-term value to our clients and their customers.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking an individual to fill the role of Twitter Campaign Specialist to assist in the delivery of programs from ICG’s proprietary QWVR and ARROW platforms for the EMEA region (UK, France, Spain, UAE and related countries). Localized support in the time zone of these markets is a key requirement of the position to support our client from initiation to live program in market support.
The Twitter Campaign Specialist is a capable project coordinator, leading the coordination and execution of interactive campaigns with some of Twitter’s top advertisers, amazing digital agencies and brand partners.
Is this role right for you?
The right candidate is a highly driven, organized planner who has three or more years’ experience in a project coordinating or project management role, uniting business and technical teams to deliver innovative projects on time, in scope and on budget in a very fast paced manner. Ideally, the right candidate will have Twitter experience in a business setting, preferably having worked with advertisers or as an API developer and has an understanding of how the Twitter platform is used by end users and advertisers/brands.
- Below are some of the key tasks that may be required through the lifecycle of a client project:
- Support the implementation of campaigns and projects
- Create and present post-project meetings and documentation
- Produce and maintain core project artifacts including schedules, status reports and documentation
- Coordinate and communicate with various internal teams, and serve as the primary contact for disparate project teams
- Serve as primary client program support throughout project life cycle, from initiation to launch to operations
- Evolve and assist best practices, and contribute to company knowledge sharing efforts
- Attend client, agency and/or advertiser meetings
- Work with internal and Twitter teams
Overall, here’s what our successful candidate should possess:
- Strong English communication (verbal/written/presentation) skills with both business and technical stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products
- Degree or equivalent in a related discipline of marketing, or business
- Solid understanding of project management best practices for clients on technical projects
- Knowledge of Twitter platform functionality
- Extreme passion for customer service
- 3+ years’ experience at a creative or technical marketing agency delivering innovative interactive experiences for brands, agencies, or media partners
- Experience working on fast-paced quick-to-market projects
- Experience working with client-facing engagements for large multinational brands
Can you demonstrate experience proving;
- Ability to work under tight timelines and competing priorities.
- Critical thinking in a project and/or program management environment.
Great assets to have would be;
- Familiarity with Twitter as a social and advertising platform
- Understanding Twitter API and back end connectivity
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org