Who are we?
IC Group works with the world’s top brands, connecting them to consumers in innovative and creative ways using a blend of our professional services and our Loyalty, Promotions and Twitter Platforms – creating hyper-effective MarTech solutions.
We are looking for highly-motivated individuals to join our team to help drive the company’s growth strategy forward over the coming years!
Who we need
We are seeking an individual to fill the position of Program Coordinator to join our team!
Are you inquisitive and love looking for new ways to improve company processes? Do you have at least 2 years’ worth of experience coordinating across teams or special projects? Do you have a passion for managing people within a fast-paced, dynamic environment?
If yes, you sound like the exact sort of Program Coordinator we want to hear from!
This position is accountable for following up on project deliverables and maintaining excellent communication with our teams. As Program Coordinator at IC Group, you will need excellent organizational skills to complete project tasks, often balancing several priorities. You will also be responsible for providing support to a client account team.
Overall, here’s what our successful candidate should possess:
- Experience working on project teams for a minimum of 2 years.
- Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, and professionally at all times.
- Able to work with a variety of personalities and have a “can do” approach.
- Inquisitive nature and not afraid to explore new ways and systems or new approaches.
- Computer literate, including strong working skills in the MS Offices suite of products including MS Excel and Word.
- Familiarity with technology and related terminology.
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
- Comm degree or other related post-secondary degree or diploma considered an asset.