Who are we?
IC Group Inc. works with the world’s top brands, connecting them to consumers in innovative and creative ways using a blend of our professional services and our Loyalty, Promotions and Twitter Platforms – creating hyper-effective MarTech solutions. We are looking for highly-motivated individuals to join our team to help drive the company’s growth strategy forward over the coming years!
We are hiring a Systems Analyst to work in our growing Capabilities team.
As a summary, IC Group’s Systems Analysts bridge “What IC Group Sells” and “What we Deliver” by answering “How we get there”. Starting right up front in the sales cycle, our SA’s support projects all the way to post launch – ensuring they meet our clients’ requirements; are secure, on strategy, on time, and on budget.
Our SA’s work with a variety of departments to define and assess our Client’s needs and how best to apply our internal business and technology capabilities to best meet those needs. This unique role has heavy support for Sales & Strategy. Think of combining a traditional systems analyst business analyst, product manager, and strategist into one!
The SA works directly with the business, stakeholders, clients (business and technical), digital agencies and other project teams to develop and implement business, product and technology solutions that meet our client’s program demands. Thus, this position will act at times as a lead by maintaining continuous communication with key stakeholders and developers throughout the sales, requirements, development and the testing lifecycle to ensure the final product meets requirements and expected outcomes. The SA will also collaborate with business partners to discuss technical feasibility and the best approach to innovative design and functionality proposals.
To do well in this role you should have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Commerce and experience and have a strong technical foundation with the ability to drive business strategy, as well as experience in project delivery from start to finish.
- Sales Support & Strategy
- Support Sales team with creation and face to face delivery of presentations, and proposals for Clients
- Develop forecasting models for performance, ROI, costs
- Perform demonstrations of ICG developed products and solutions
- Utilizing IC Group’s pricing guidelines, providing pricing for sales initiatives
- ICG Capabilities Management
- Manage features and roadmaps corresponding to ICG Core Capabilities (products)
- Facilitate meetings with user groups and stakeholders to gather, understand, and document product/service software requirements.
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new IT software projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing systems.
- Manage & evaluate new and existing business & technological partners
- Maintain awareness of web technology standards and trends, and make recommendations around new implementations.
- Delivery Support
- Write technical procedures for applications including operations, user guides, etc.
- Defining and managing both functional and non-functional requirements across multiple projects at a given time for both internal and external stakeholders. Typical deliverables include but are not limited to developing the necessary project artifacts such as logical models, user flows, information architecture, requirement definitions and other documentation as deemed necessary to properly represent the solution.
- Liaise with other development teams (internally and externally) to understand requirements and issues, help in trouble shooting and diagnosing issues when required
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software, and connectivity problems, including user access and component configuration
- Support the quality assurance cycle by assisting the testing team, and work with business owners to develop test case scenarios for functional enhancements.
- Support Project Management team with timeline development and oversight support during project execution.
- Operational Support
- Assist Project Management, Development, and Quality Assurance teams in troubleshooting software application issues
- Assisting Project Management in evolutions of processes required to support projects
- Performing data analysis on live programs to illustrate program adherence to goals and to isolate areas of improvements
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Excellent English verbal and written communication & interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively to a non-technical audience.
- Communicate with clients daily to support their digital marketing needs.
- Strong meeting and group discussion facilitation skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities while ensuring projects are managed within prescribed budgets.
- Strong understanding of IS Methodologies, processes and practices, and experience with functional systems analysis, modeling and design.
- Demonstrated understanding of information technology/ information systems and their ability to enable business.
- Creating & supporting presentations & proposals for C-level executives and brand managers
- SDLC Using MS Team Foundation Server or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working application lifecycle in a web-based software development environment.
- Proficient at developing long-term relationships, are always prepared to act as a consultant and a resource to customers, while being able to identify sales and growth opportunities.
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment, in a high pressure on-call environment.
- Knows the client’s business, product/service, distribution systems, targets, objectives, politics, and how they go to market, etc.
- Understand client dynamics and can navigate working with other Agency Partners to create campaigns that meet the client’s goals and strategies.
- Manage and coordinate the resolution of client issues, brainstorm ways to be more efficient both internally and externally.
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in a related discipline (Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Commerce)
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com