ICG’s solutions are rooted in understanding our business lines and technologies and collaborating with our business teams to deliver high quality, reliable, enterprise-grade solutions for top Global brands such as Twitter, Microsoft, and Bausch + Lomb. We deliver in a fast-paced, ever-changing, and innovative environment underpinned by sound cost management while maintaining a high level of security practices for PCI and ISO27001/27701/22301 compliances.
Our teams are responsible for the secure delivery and execution of all client programs & projects. ICG aims to act as a trusted partner and strives to deepen client relationships based on trust, security, integrity, commitment, accountability and delivery. This team lives on the cutting edge with solutions which drive strategic and long-term value to our customers.
We are hiring an React Developer, to work in and our growing Engineering team.
Who are we looking for?
The React Developer will work as an interim between a team of front-end designers and application developers to help build web applications for our clients. You will understand the design direction and make additions and modifications as necessary.
We are seeking a passionate coder that enjoys a challenge, while refining their skill set. The team works in a dynamic environment and fast paced environment so having the ability remain calm and cool is a must.
To do well in this role you should have a diploma or certificate in a related discipline and at least 5 years’ experience in a development environment, with 4 years of React experience
- Architecture React application design including deep knowledge on Hooks, React Router, Redux
- Testing React Application with Enzyme
- Produce high quality, reusable HTML, CSS, LESS (SCSS)/Tailwind code using a variety of frameworks.
- Testing front end code against many browser/OS/device combinations
- Supporting designers and application developers alike as the team delivers engaging web sites to meet our client’s needs
- In consultation with Marketing design and develop the corporate website, including regular maintenance and content updates.
- Maintain and update the company Intranet.
Overall, here’s what our successful candidate should possess:
- Strong English communication (verbal/written/presentation) skills with both business and technical stakeholders.
- Strong use of Adobe Photoshop
- Keen interest in staying up to date on web technology
- Ability to multi-task and stay focused on deliverables.
- Knowledge of Server-Side Technologies (C#, ASP.NET MVC, PHP, WordPress)
- Strong work ethic and strong team approach is essential
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Creative problem-solving ability
- Certificate or Diploma in related discipline or sufficient supplemental experience
- Minimum 5 year working experience with responsive design HTML5/CSS3 and LESS
- Minimum 4 year working experience with React
Can you demonstrate experience proving;
- Ability to work under tight timelines and competing priorities.
Great assets to have would be;
- Understanding of social networks, in particular Twitter, considered an asset
Please send your cover letter, resume, and portfolio to email@example.com