ICG’s solutions are rooted in understanding our business lines and technologies and collaborating with our business teams to deliver high quality, reliable enterprise grade solutions for top Global brands such as Twitter, Microsoft, and Bausch & Lomb. We deliver in a fast-paced, ever changing, and innovative environment under pinned by sound cost management while maintaining a high level of security practices for PCI and ISO compliancy.
Our teams are responsible for the secure delivery and execution of all client programs & projects. ICG aims to act as a trusted partner and strives to deepen client relationships based on trust, security, integrity, commitment, accountability and delivery. This team lives on the cutting edge with solutions which drive strategic and long-term value to our customers.
Who we need?
We are hiring a Quality Assurance Analyst to work in our growing Quality Assurance team.
As a summary, the Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for maintaining standards and guiding the overall quality level of platform technologies of online web-based projects.
You will perform integration, functionality, system regression, database verification, load and acceptance testing using manual methods and testing tools.
If you are;
- An independent worker who understands how important it is to pay attention to the details;
- Willing to work on a team that has a lot of fast-moving pieces;
- Focused on accuracy and attention to detail, as these qualities are your middle names;
- Always cool as a cucumber under the most demanding conditions, even when circumstances may seem impossible to solve, you will always execute with a professional demeanor
- An excellent communicator no matter who your audience is, or your method of communication (e.g. document writing, emails, phone calls, online chat programs, etc.)
- A multi-tasker who can get stuff done with a sense of urgency and pride!
- Passionate by technology and is always trying to keep yourself up to date.
Testing & Analysis
- Responsible for testing IC Group web applications
- Work closely with project team and QA Lead to define, develop, and execute quality assurance tests
- Write, maintain, and execute test plans according to specifications provided by Project Managers
- Execute test cases and analyze and report test results to product teams
- Reviewing documentation and interviewing coders, users and managers on usage feedback
- Log, track and follow through on all software bugs, enhancements, and changes from identification to resolution using the bug database
- Work with Operations Team to manage and execute after hours testing activities supporting server and application patching
Technical Support Management
- Resolving customer support issues (not real-time) through a ticketing based “Help” application
- Communicating back and forth with customers through the application
- Running SQL queries to gather user information to resolve their issues
- Reporting any major customer problems to Project Managers and liaising with them on response items
- Creative problem solving
Monitor Standards Compliance
- Perform spot audits of systems to assure compliance with established company standards for Integrity, Security and Availability
Other duties as assigned
Overall, here’s what our successful candidate should possess:
- Excellent English verbal and written communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and a team player
- Proven ability to work effectively under pressure, in tight timelines and in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Technology experience with:
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Microsoft Test Manager
- Supporting Browser, Desktop, and Mobile web application testing
- TSQL and any database experience
- Regression, Integration and System level test execution experience required
- .NET platforms including ASP.NET, object-oriented programming techniques, software design, database design, and Internet technologies an asset
- Experience with Selenium and Android Studio is a bonus
- Executing test plans for white/black box testing
- Creating test plans and test cases for the QA group
- Exposure to many different products, QA methodologies, lab virtualization and computer environments
- Understanding of RDBMS fundamentals
- Knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Minimum 3 years of related experience in Quality Assurance
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working application lifecycle in a web-based software development environment.