Who are we?
IC Group Inc works with the world’s top brands, connecting them to consumers in innovative and creative ways using a blend of our professional services and our Loyalty, Promotions and Twitter Platforms – creating hyper-effective MarTech solutions.
We are looking for highly-motivated individuals to join our team to help drive the company’s growth strategy forward over the coming years!
Who we need
We are hiring a Quality Assurance Analyst – Lead, to work in and lead our growing Quality Assurance team.
This position is responsible for maintaining standards and guiding the overall quality level of platform technologies of online web and mobile based projects. The QA Analyst – Lead will perform integration, functionality, system regression, database verification, load and acceptance testing using manual methods and testing tools for web applications. In addition, the QA Analyst – Lead will oversee increase usage of automation testing practices and tools synergized into our dev ops processes. Overall, the QA Analyst – Lead is an integral component of system integrity assurance, as well as security and availability.
To do well in this role you should have a bachelor’s degree in computer science and have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Quality Assurance, Development, and/or Business Analysis which included people leadership.
- Proactive and continual review of QA practices to support evolving application technology and architecture growth
- Primary contact for all aspects of QA
- Oversee, manage, and evolve automation testing practices using industry best of breed processes and tools
- Maintain an open and continuous communication between the Quality Assurance team and the rest of the project and leadership team
- Champion Quality Assurance at all stages of the project life cycle
- Monitor the work of the quality of test cases and defects created by the QA team
- Build an effective QA team, mentor the team and efficiently manage the resources to support the projects and ensure the quality delivery
- Manage and evolve QA test environments to meet demands of new systems
- Testing & Analysis
- Testing IC Group web and mobile applications through the entire software development lifecycle
- Create detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimating, prioritizing, and coordinating testing activities
- Execute manual and automated testing
- Write, maintain, and execute test plans according to specifications provided by team members and clients
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track software defects
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and strategies
- Test conformance of creative and copy implementation according to detailed specifications
- Assisting with testing of all web applications during re-occurring server patching cycles
- Facilitating and overseeing User Acceptance Testing.
- Technical Support Management
- Resolving customer support issues (not real-time) through a ticketing based “Help” application
- Communicating back and forth with customers through the application
- Monitoring live systems including investigation of application alerts.
- Reporting any major customer problems to Project Team and liaising with them on response items.
Overall, here’s what our successful candidate should possess:
- Minimum 5 years of related experience in Quality Assurance, software development, or business analysis
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a lead tester for major application integrations and/or major application product releases.
- Minimum 1-year experience leading a team
- Experience writing test strategies, test plans and creating test data.
- Strong data analysis, data verifications and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong ability to work collaboratively in a team environment,
- Good understanding of software development lifecycles, Agile, and Waterfall
- Senior level experience in Automation Testing with hands on experience
- Superior English communication skills (Verbal & Written) are a must
- Executing test plans for white/black box testing
- Understanding of database fundamentals
- Knowledge of Scrum methodology
- Understanding of social networks, in particular Twitter, considered an asset
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com