IC Group (ICG) is a MarTech company specializing in loyalty programs, interactive promotions, and Twitter activations. We deliver high quality, reliable enterprise-grade solutions for top Global brands such as Twitter, Microsoft, and Bausch & Lomb. We work in a fast-paced, ever-changing, and innovative environment while maintaining a high level of security practices for PCI and ISO 27001 compliancy.
Our Delivery team is responsible for the delivery and execution of all client-focused programs and projects and plays a huge part in launching programs for global brands. The team is a trusted and integral partner to these global brands and strives to deepen client relationships based on trust, integrity, commitment, accountability and delivery. This team lives on the cutting edge with solutions that drive strategic and long-term value to our customers.
Who we need?
We are seeking an individual to fill the position of Project Manager to join our team!
As a member of our larger Delivery Team, your focus will work with the Twitter client service team as well as the other Projects team. You will be working directly with our client partner Twitter and their advertisers, along with other clients and internal groups.
For this role, the Project Manager will manage the end-to-end delivery of both custom and already operationalize projects of varying sizes through IC Group’s solution life cycle. Moreover, you will work closely with other teams to ensure the solution is delivered to clients’ standards, while efficiently making use of internal resources to deliver and manage the capabilities required.
- Manages and maintains financial budgets and control over each project delivery
- Manage budgets and reporting for Product Development initiatives related to specific platforms
- Works jointly with ICG teams to ensure projects are delivered within solution scope and parameters defined by each Statement of Work
- Manages end-to-end delivery of interactive programs from initiation and planning through development, quality assurance and implementation
- Manages multiple projects of varying size and complexity through all phases of the project management lifecycle
- Manages product roadmap including release execution, backlog pruning, and operational support tracking for ICG platforms
- Coordinates activities with offshore resources to maintain constant and efficient delivery of deliverables for each task
- Identifies, manages, and mitigates project risk through entire solution life cycle.
- Motivates project team members
- Maintains effective working relationships with peers, clients, stakeholders and project team members
- Supports escalations from clients pertaining to delivery relate requests
- Manages overarching operations execution (Post-live) across all areas supporting solution
- Maintains status reporting for IC Group Governance and Executive team
- Adopts and contributes to the continuous improvement of ICG Project Management processes
- First line escalation point for all Client projects
Project Management Process Management
- Participates with refinements to overall project management practices utilized by all Project Managers.
- Leverages knowledge base for personal development and to advance the project management discipline within IC Group.
Project or Account Management
- Where projects are part of a larger program or portfolio, participates in priority setting and is responsible for program level status meetings and reporting
- Supports sales activities for existing clients by contributing to account strategy, capabilities usage, and overall procedural improvements
Other special projects and duties as assigned
Overall, here’s what our successful candidate should possess:
- University or college business degree or equivalent
- 2-5 years’ experience in project management in an online environment with proven results in successfully delivering projects through all phases of the project life cycle and with increasing project size and complexity (preference to those with execution in an insurance environment)
- Knowledgeable with JIRA an asset
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Team Foundation Server project execution an asset
- Knowledge of Agile delivery tactics an asset
- An in-depth working knowledge of PM Practices, processes, techniques and tools
- Proven ability to lead and influence in a team environment
- Excellent facilitation/communication skills (verbal and written)
- The ability to effectively manage change, responding to client needs as they evolve while maintaining budget and timeline
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently, meet deadlines and work under pressure, using creative problem solving
- Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully and professionally at all times
- Knowledge and understanding of all social media platforms, their respective participants and how they are best utilized to achieve specific outcomes preferred
Great assets to have would be;
- A “just get it done” attitude in solving issues beyond simply providing suggestions or assuming someone else will do it.
- Strong understanding of Social Media Marketing, Twitter would be a great asset.