Who are we?
IC Group (ICG) is a MarTech company specializing in loyalty programs, interactive promotions, and Twitter activations. We deliver high quality, reliable enterprise-grade solutions for top Global brands such as Twitter, Microsoft, and Bausch & Lomb. We work in a fast-paced, ever-changing, and innovative environment while maintaining a high level of security practices for PCI and ISO 27001 compliancy.
Our Delivery team is responsible for the delivery and execution of all client-focused programs and projects and plays a huge part in launching programs for global brands. The team is a trusted and integral partner to these global brands and strives to deepen client relationships based on trust, integrity, commitment, accountability and delivery. This team lives on the cutting edge with solutions that drive strategic and long-term value to our customers.
ICG is looking for a full-time Project Coordinator to join our Twitter and general client servicing team! You’re probably wondering, what is a Twitter client servicing team? IC Group has a long working relationship with Twitter that has led us to develop our QWVR and Arrow platforms. Using these platforms, we run Twitter brand engagement programs for global brands on a daily basis. If you’ve ever seen a brand tweet something along the lines of “♥ this Tweet to receive a reminder” it was probably a QWVR or Arrow program activated by ICG. For more context, check out this Twitter Moment containing some of our favourite campaigns of 2020:
Who we are looking for?
As a member of our larger Delivery Team, your focus will be with the Twitter client service team as well as the general projects team. You will be working directly with our client partner Twitter and their advertisers, along with other clients and internal groups. You will act as a liaison between Twitter and our internal teams. We run new programs every day, and these global brands expect nothing but the best service possible, so the project coordinator helps to make sure that all Twitter operations are running smoothly day-to-day.
Is this role right for you?
If you are a new grad, or someone with a couple of years of agency, marketing or client experience, with a “get it done” attitude while paying close attention to the details, this role will be great for you. If you have a strong understanding, or desire to know, how Social Media Marketing works in the business world, you are an ideal candidate. This role is unique and provides you with the chance to be a part of projects that reach global audiences daily.
- Support and execute small to medium sized digital projects from start to finish. Track issues and develop mitigation and contingency plans.
- Support the production and maintenance of core project deliverables including contracts, milestones, content matrices and related documentation.
- Provide support to a Twitter client account team.
- Manage the expectations of all parties through transparent and proactive communication.
- Keep management, partners and others informed of program status and ensure that project participants have easy access to information that is useful to them.
- Serve as a contact between participating parties.
- Work with and/or support cross-functional teams including Legal, Senior Project Management, Engineering, and various other teams.
- Contribute to program announcements to ICG staff
- Engage in Special Projects and other duties as assigned
Overall, here’s what our successful candidate should possess:
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal, written and presentation).
- Strong working skills in the Microsoft Offices suite of products including MS Excel and Word.
- High flexibility, with solid interpersonal skills to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills, allowing you to complete project tasks, often balancing several priorities.
- Meticulousness and attention to detail with the ability to manage and prioritize workflow
- Willingness to learn new technology and related terminology.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
Great assets to have would be:
- A “just get it done” attitude in solving issues beyond simply providing suggestions or assuming someone else will do it.
- Helpful application experience: Google Docs or Word, Google Sheets or Excel, JIRA, project scheduling software.
- Strong understanding of Social Media Marketing, Twitter would be a great asset.