ICG’s solutions are rooted in delivering high quality, reliable enterprise grade solutions for top Global brands such as Twitter, Microsoft, and Bausch & Lomb. We deliver in a fast-paced, ever changing, and innovative environment underpinned by strong delivery management all the while maintaining a high level of security practices for PCI and ISO27001 compliancy.
Our Product and Solutions Team is responsible for the solution designs for both our clients projects and our internal initiatives You will work with a variety of stakeholders including directly with clients, and internal departments to define and assess the needs and how best to apply our internal business and technology capabilities to best meet those needs.
Who we need?
We are seeking an individual to fill the position of Manager – Product Solutions to join our team!
For this role, the product solutions manager supports all departments and focuses on organizing and implementing IC Group solutions utilizing our evolving “Dev Ops” model.
This role is integral to both management and delivery of IC Groups solutions requiring the successful candidate lead the Solutions team and support day-to-day delivery of internal and Client driven projects.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
Solutions Specialists Team Leadership [40%]
- Proactively coach and lead the Solutions team to develop a strong solution strategy that delivers business outcomes and meets or exceeds customer expectations, all within the corporate boundaries of scope, security, budget and time.
- Developing, maintaining, and delivery of coaching, and professional development plans. Reviewing individual and team performance on areas of knowledge and skills improvement aligning to ICGs goals, to continually create a high-performance team.
- Leading by example, you will provide regular two-way consultation with the team providing guidance, inspiration, engagement and feedback.
- Through reviews, analyze performance weaknesses and discover training needs while balancing positive contributions.
- Regular/Continuous performance reviews and individual meetings is a common occurrence in this role.
- Oversight to ensure adherence to corporate policies and managing communications when issues arise, and functions of Solution Team are effectively executed.
Solutions Management [20%]
- Support VP of Product and Solutions with evolution of IC Group internal and external platforms, products and solutions including market fit (as required).
- Improve and implement the appropriate technical and process solutions within the teams, particularly as we grow and scale by working with Delivery and Engineering Leads.
- Provide the blend of business and technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new IT software projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing systems.
- Manage & evaluate new and existing business & technological partners.
- Maintain awareness of technology standards and trends and make recommendations around new implementations.
- Build and maintain the business case for products, including market opportunity models, user personas, and top use cases.
- Create & adjust the product roadmap based on the scope and feasibility input from Executive Leadership, Technical Managers and key stakeholders.
Delivery Support [20%]
- Collaborate with other executive and functional leaders to anticipate and respond to solutions for customers.
- Delivery of strategy and professional service components as required for Customer initiatives
- Support Relationship management for select and appropriate vendors/partners/providers where required (part of the Vendor Mgmt Team)
- Write policies, procedures and documentation for the applications including operations, user guides, supporting delivery of IC Group’s solutions to Customers and other stakeholders.
- Focused on ISO27001 and PCI compliance and related data security needs
- Define and manage both functional and non-functional requirements across multiple projects at a given time for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaise with external stakeholders to support design and implementation of solutions.
- Support the Quality Assurance cycle by assisting the testing team, and work with business owners to develop test case scenarios for functional enhancements – often a hands-on approach to testing where applicable
- Support Project Management team with budget estimates, timeline development and oversight support during project execution.
- Continually monitor, manage, and action on tasks to ensure solutions are always delivered with high quality and attention to detail.
Sales Support [15%]
- Participate in specific sales opportunities (customer demos, roadmap alignment meetings, marketing events).
- Participate in sales enablement activities (proposals, training, presentations, reviews, etc.)
- Utilizing IC Group’s pricing guidelines, provide pricing for sales initiatives.
Special Initiatives Management [<5%]
- End-to-end ownership of Corporate special projects / initiatives as required.
Delivery Support [20%]
- Track and report on key metrics of IC Group product and solution success.
- Report on progression towards yearly product and solution goals to VP of Product and Solutions.
- Provide weekly, monthly, and ad hoc status updates of overall portfolio of tasks.
Other special projects and duties as assigned
Overall, here’s what our successful candidate should possess:
- Excellent English verbal and written communication & interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively to a non-technical audience.
- Communicate with clients daily to support their digital marketing needs.
- Strong meeting and group discussion facilitation skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities while ensuring projects are managed within prescribed budgets.
- Strong understanding of IS Methodologies, processes and practices, and experience with functional systems analysis, modeling and design.
- Demonstrated understanding of information technology/ information systems and their ability to enable business.
- Creating & supporting presentations & proposals for C-level executives and brand managers
- SDLC Using MS Team Foundation Server or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working application lifecycle in a web-based software development environment.
- IIBAC/CBAP designation an asset.
- Proficient at developing long-term relationships, are always prepared to act as a consultant and a resource to customers, while being able to identify sales and growth opportunities.
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment, in a high pressure on-call environment.
- Knows the client’s business, product/service, distribution systems, targets, objectives, politics, and how they go to market, etc.
- Understand client dynamics and can navigate working with other Agency Partners to create campaigns that meet the client’s goals and strategies.
- Manage and coordinate the resolution of client issues, brainstorm ways to be more efficient both internally and externally.
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in a related discipline (Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Commerce, Engineering)
Can you demonstrate experience proving;
- Ability to work under tight timelines and competing priorities.
- Critical thinking & thought leadership
- Successful track record in utilizing your influencing & interpersonal skills to drive change.
Great assets to have would be;
- Working knowledge of ISO 27001, GDPR, and PCI DSS
- Working experience in Portfolio Management (a combination of projects and programs).