Who are we?
IC Group (ICG) is a MarTech company specializing in loyalty programs, interactive promotions, and Twitter activations. We deliver high quality, reliable enterprise-grade solutions for top Global brands such as Twitter, Microsoft, and Bausch & Lomb. We work in a fast-paced, ever-changing, and innovative environment while maintaining a high level of security practices for PCI and ISO 27001 compliancy.
Our Delivery team is responsible for the delivery and execution of all client-focused programs and projects and plays a huge part in launching programs for global brands. The team is a trusted and integral partner to these global brands and strives to deepen client relationships based on trust, integrity, commitment, accountability and delivery. This team lives on the cutting edge with solutions that drive strategic and long-term value to our customers.
Who we need?
We are hiring a Network Administrator to work in our growing Corporate Services (IT) Team.
The role of the Network Administrator is to support and maintain our corporate environments, our PCI DSS and ISO 27001 compliant environments, and to assist our internal users. You’ll be the go-to person supporting user laptops/desktops, servers and network systems, client application deployments and working on special projects to keep up with the latest technologies.
Each day will be different, spending time on solving user issues, deploying new client programs, and making progress on larger corporate projects, with ongoing responsibilities and daily tasks for operational efficiencies and enhancing security.
The Network Administrator supports the operation, configuration, management, and security of the corporate and production environments including servers, applications, firewalls, telephone systems, Internet, Email, and various aspects of our network infrastructure and remote offices. Working within a team environment, you’ll participate in the execution of the administration of server and network systems and the support and maintenance of all workstations, laptops, peripherals (such as printers, copiers/fax), handheld devices, and Internet connections.
You will also support production and delivery services in various data centers where application deployments are needed as well as technical support through our help desk facility supporting all our corporate users
To do well in this role you should have a related degree or diploma in Computer Science or and 2 years’ experience in a fast-paced technology environment.
- Network Administration
- Monitor, maintain and administer Windows based servers, ensuring a high level of performance and uptime for internal users and services.
- Support a variety of corporate applications and processes that depend on the servers.
- Set up of user accounts, computers and access, staff training, inventory and hardware maintenance.
- Regulate access to computer files, as required and monitor on an ongoing basis to ensure only authorized users access files.
- Responsible for software licensing to ensure the company is compliant at all times.
- Maintain data integrity of internal and external corporate sites.
- Document all processes, procedures and configurations related to servers and desktops and security, so that an outside firm can audit them periodically.
- Monitor system logs and alerts for errors, warnings and security incidents
- Network Security
- Ensure transmissions are secure and not subject to forging or corruption.
- Maintain a storage backup system and provide for routine backup including restorations to test integrity of backup systems.
- Document and communicate security policies and procedures for users.
- Assist in the documentation of disaster recovery plans including participating in periodic testing during the year.
- Install timely, security related upgrades.
- Network Security
- Provide assistance and troubleshooting for technical issues on end-user workstations/laptops, hand held devices, printers, etc.
- Install, upgrade and support of software such as Microsoft Office
- Install, upgrade, maintenance and support of Operating systems such as Microsoft Windows and MacOS
- Configuration and deployment of new end-user systems
- Desktop Support
- Evaluate current use of technology in the organization and recommend needed improvements.
- Coordinate with vendors to obtain proposals for purchases of hardware, software and technical services, analyze proposals and make recommendations.
- Plan for future growth and development of computer systems. Develop and implement solutions, designs and specifications to satisfy user needs.
- Application Support
- Deployment, configuration and management of custom web-based applications in a high-availability production infrastructure, which includes producing technical and process documentation
- Work with team members for the installation and testing of Operating System and application updates, often off-hours and/or weekends.
- Provide on-call services on a rotation basis acting as a first responder to issues or situations that may arise outside of business hours, including weekends
- Monitor servers and networks for issues with applications, disk space, CPU usage, memory or other issues that may impact end-users
- Telephone Systems
- Receive requests from employees and process them.
- Provide telephone support services to all employees.
- Request service from telephone systems provider as required.
- Review systems requirements periodically and make recommendations on improvements, taking into account lease commitments on present systems.
- Support employee relocation from desk to desk or office to office.
- Other duties as assigned
Overall, here’s what our successful candidate should possess:
- You are a great communicator, both verbally and written.
- You are self-directed, thorough yet quick and truly enjoy helping your colleagues, with a strong commitment to service excellence
- You work both independently and within a team environment
- Outgoing personality
- Calm demeanor when dealing with stressful situations, excellent communications skills especially when dealing with non-technical users.
- Ability to be creative in in the pursuit of technical solutions
- Strong and detailed organization and time management skills
- University degree or diploma in IT related field
- 2 years’ experience in a fast-paced Tech environment.
- Microsoft Certification(s) in a relevant IT field
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft environments and Server platforms including:
- Windows 10
- Windows Server
- Active Directory
- File/Print Servers
- Experience with Microsoft Online Services
- Office 365
- Exchange Online
- SharePoint Online
- Networking technologies including TCP/IP, Routing, Firewall and Load Balancers
- Desktop, Laptop and network printer support, configuration, maintenance, and upgrades
- Computer imaging, configuration and deployment
- Remote Desktop support for remote users
- Hardware that supports Intel based PC’s
- Troubleshooting Microsoft applications such as Office 365 and other business tools
- Experience with Mobile Handhelds such as smart-phones and tablets
- Knowledge of data acquisition, maintenance, protection, restoration, and recovery technologies.
- Strong knowledge of data security technologies, including RAID, backup, imaging, encryption, firewall technologies.
- Technical system documentation creation
- User guides, and “how to” guides creation
- Strong knowledge of current IT and computer science concepts, issues, practices, methodologies, and trends, particularly those relevant to IT infrastructure.
- Experience supporting people who depend on the availability and proper operation of IT environments, including direct support to these people through troubleshooting.
Additional Experience considered an advantage
- Hardware supports for Apple products: MAC laptop and desktops
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Desktop Central and ServiceDesk Plus
- Working in a PCI DSS or ISO 27001 compliant and secure environment
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org