Who are we?
IC Group LP works with the world’s top brands, connecting them to consumers in innovative and creative ways using a blend of our professional services and our Loyalty, Promotions and Twitter Platforms – creating hyper-effective MarTech solutions.
We are looking for highly-motivated individuals to join our team to help drive the company’s growth strategy forward over the coming years!
Who we need
Do you want to work hard to help us achieve our goals as well as yours? Looking to grow a leading company in niche markets with specialist marketing? Like the sound of branding opportunities across brands & sub-brands?
If yes, you sound like the sort of personality we love at IC Group! We need you to have the following to fulfill the challenge of our Marketing Manager role:
- Minimum of 5 years’ marketing to B2C and/or B2B environments
- Experience playing a leading role in branding exercises
- The ability to coordinate holistic marketing across offline and online channels
- Coffee (from our delicious espresso machine) or a selection of teas…
- Forgot breakfast? Dive into our cereal bars!
- Social & content creation alongside our Creative department
- Scrum on material creation for a conference we’ll be attending
- Meet with Sales as marketing lead on special projects – whether online or offline
- Coordinate with partners for external digital marketing activity direction or reporting (micro or macro)
- Target market segmentation analysis
- Some quick exercise with our run club? (it’s not mandatory…)
- Chit chat with others in the office
- Board games with other competitive fanatics
- Sneak into our snack drawer or help yourself to some soup/noodles.
- Work out at the local fitness facility …
- More coffee/tea… or a treat from one of our delicious snack drawers, or fresh popcorn
- Project support meeting for one of our global clients
- PowerPoint deck creation for an internal project
- Social outreach
- Email campaign template creation
- Remarketing campaign update
- Administration (it has to be done!)
Overall, here’s what our successful candidate should possess:
- Post-secondary education in marketing and/or communications
- 5 years’ experience in a marketing or sales organization
- Experience leading a brand overhaul or refresh
- Experience marketed products AND services across career (technology-focused, preferable)
- Demonstrable success in marketing across primary digital channels, as well as traditional marketing
- Wide marketing app and CRM knowledge
- Reporting specialist that can react to reporting but maintain long-term focus
- Can manage different stakeholders and their personalities (marketing department, sales, product teams, outsource partners etc.)
- Know-how to lead project teams, and be able to switch gears between different products/solutions through the day
- Strong planning, creativity, organization, and follow-through skills
- Excellent written, research, and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office required
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org