Who are we?
IC Group Inc works with the world’s top brands, connecting them to consumers in innovative and creative ways using a blend of our professional services and our Loyalty, Promotions and Twitter Platforms – creating hyper-effective MarTech solutions.
We are looking for highly-motivated individuals to join our team to help drive the company’s growth strategy forward over the coming years!
Who we need
We are hiring an Information Security Analyst to work in our growing Governance and Compliance team.
As a summary, this position will evaluate and maintain procedures to safeguard internal and production information systems. Working with the IT project team, lead PCI DSS payment card industry yearly compliancy, overall company IT and security policies, internal IT audits, Security programs and vulnerability assessments. Report, investigate and resolve security incidents with our internal teams. Educate and communicate security requirements and procedures to all users and new employees. Research security trends, new methods and techniques used in unauthorized access of data in order to preemptively eliminate the possibility of system breach. Ensure compliance with our internal standards, client requirements, regulations and privacy laws and complete and manage InfoSec questionnaires across our company and clients. Establish and maintain our Vendor and Supplier management ecosystem. This is a position that is administrative and tech in nature.
To do well in this role you should have a related degree or diploma in computer science or IT Security and experience in the information security field, process auditing, or other compliance related areas.
- Work with our team and often lead our PCI DSS yearly certification (payment card industry) by assistance and leading in evidence collections, reviews, and quality control
- Investigate and maintain documentation of security breaches and other cyber security incidents.
- Setup and manage penetration testing with our chosen partners
- Develop company-wide best practices for IT security.
- Respond and complete Information Security questionnaires/onboarding for our top clients
- Develop and maintain IT and Security governance documentation, process and policies
- Establish and manage vendor and supplier management processes and audits
- Manage various third party SAAS products for our company
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management
- Train users and promotes security awareness to ensure system security and to improve server and network efficiency.
- Assist and perform internal IT and PCI audits and process reviews
- Stay up-to-date on IT and PCI trends, news and security standards
- Other duties may be assigned
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT security, a related field, or a diploma/certificate/degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, or a related area.
- Experience in information security or related field.
- Prior experience in incident identification/analysis and escalation procedures an asset
- Understanding of PCI, ISO 27000 or related security frameworks considered an asset.
- Understanding of firewalls, proxies, antivirus, and IDPS concepts.
- Understanding of security controls to protect information systems consistent within the industry.
- Excellent attention to detail and documentation
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org