Who are we?
IC Group Inc works with the world’s top brands, connecting them to consumers in innovative and creative ways using a blend of our professional services and our Loyalty, Promotions and Twitter Platforms – creating hyper-effective MarTech solutions.
Who we need?
We are hiring a Front-End Web Developer, to work in and our growing Engineering team.
The Front-End Developer/Designer will work as an interim between a team of front-end designers and application developers to help build web applications for our clients. You will understand the design direction and make additions and modifications as necessary.
To do well in this role you should have a diploma or certificate in a related discipline and at least 1 years’ experience in a development environment.
- Produce high quality, reusable HTML, CSS, LESS using a variety of frameworks.
- Testing front end code against many browser/OS/device combinations
- Supporting designers and application developers alike as the team delivers engaging web sites to meet our client’s needs
- Push the envelope in terms of technology and efficiency
- In consultation with Marketing design and develop the corporate website, including regular maintenance and content updates.
- Maintain and update the company Intranet.
- Certificate or Diploma in related discipline or sufficient supplemental experience
- Minimum 1-year working experience with responsive design HTML5/CSS3 and LESS
- Strong use of Adobe Photoshop
- Keen interest in staying up to date on web technology
- Strong Verbal and Written communicator
- Ability to multi-task and stay focused on deliverables.
- Knowledge of Server-Side Technologies (C#, ASP.NET MVC, PHP, WordPress)
- Strong work ethic and strong team approach is essential
- Understanding of social networks, in particular Twitter, considered an asset
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Creative problem-solving ability
Please send your cover letter, resume, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org