ICG’s solutions are rooted in understanding our business lines and technologies and collaborating with our business teams to deliver high quality, reliable enterprise grade solutions for top Global brands such as Twitter, Microsoft, and Bausch & Lomb. We deliver in a fast-paced, ever changing, and innovative environment under pinned by sound cost management while maintaining a high level of security practices for PCI and ISO compliancy.
Our Solutions & Delivery (S&D) team is responsible for the delivery and execution of all client focus programs & projects. The team drives to act as a trusted partner and strives to deepen client relationships based on trust, integrity, commitment, accountability and delivery. This team lives on the cutting edge with solutions which drive strategic and long-term value to our Customers.
Who we are looking for?
You will lead & oversee Solutions Delivery to ensure internal and customer driven initiatives are delivered on specification and in compliance with our internal policies and procedures. This role interacts collaboratively with many if not all levels of the organization to gain a holistic view of challenges and opportunities to address not only immediate issues but also focus on building long-term solutions that our clients will love. The PMO and related project managers, along with project specialists (Capabilities) and Customer Service would report into this position. You will work closely with cross functional teams such as Sales, Legal, IT and Data Services, and Finance.
Is this role right for you?
You are willing to lead in a collaborative fashion, direct, and drive a customer focused culture throughout the entire Solutions Delivery team in order to deepen client relationships.
You are prepared to lead a team of approximately 10 Solutions Delivery staff.
Using a coaching mindset and behaviors, and communicating vison/values/business strategy you will:
- Foster an inclusive work environment and build a high-performance team(s).
- Implement a people strategy that attracts, retains, develops and motivates the team.
- Manage succession and development planning for the team.
You will be responsible for delivering client projects/programs to stakeholders and fortune 500 clients.
- Collaborate with the Project Management, Design, Development and Product teams to develop unique solutions to implementation challenges.
- Develop key performance indicators (KPIs) of new features of the solution portfolio. Measure, analyze and present results accordingly.
- Engaging with Product and Project teams writing and clarifying user stories, participating in sprint planning and reviews, backlog grooming, and prioritization
- Collaborate with Project teams and other stakeholders to determine feasible technical solutions and reasonable implementation timelines
- Manage effective delivery of work to clients, ensuring adherence to standard Program Delivery methodologies to meet ICG and client financial expectations; collaborate with Delivery Management executives to surface and resolve delivery issues
- Manage all aspects of incident management by guiding team of mobilization, process, monitoring SMEs – setting up program governance framework, processes, escalation management, root cause analysis and incident response dashboard/report
- Partner with Development leads, Dev Managers, Key stakeholders, and Business users to understand and prioritize key initiatives and tasks.
- Manage resource escalations for your assigned projects to maintain effective delivery operations and project outcomes.
- Support business development through all stages of the business development pipeline.
- Using expertise & in-depth understanding of the business environment to assess the impacts on multiple businesses and/or geographies, and then, establish project sequence and priority accordingly.
- Assess operational risk associated with various solution and implementation options and facilitating identification of the most cost effective and efficient solution, by way of your comprehensive understanding of the technical environment.
- Manage direct reports in the execution & delivery of assigned programs.
- Facilitate transitioning of projects to steady state support.
- Ensure resources are assigned to initiatives/requirements are executing (e.g.: Specialists, Engineering, QA).
- Coordinate maintenance/change windows/timing.
- Facilitate and support the change management process for project delivery.
- Work within an ISO27001 and ISO27701 (GDPR) facility along with PCI DSS compliancy.
Overall, here’s what our successful candidate should possess:
- Strong English communication (verbal/written/presentation) skills with both business and technical stakeholders.
- Experience delivering solutions for high profile client organizations through complex solutions/projects with heavy client interaction in a complex, fast paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to effectively team with peers in large, matrixed organizations
- Ability to demonstrate strong influencing and negotiation capabilities.
- 3+ years of progressively responsible leadership roles within or serving an enterprise organization, in which you have managed complex technology projects and programs that have IT and operational components.
- 5+ years of people leadership in roles in which you build engagement, alignment, and a trusting and positive learning environment.
- Completion of a post-secondary education in a business or technology related field.
Can you demonstrate experience proving;
- Ability to work under tight timelines and competing priorities.
- Critical thinking & thought leadership on project and/or program management.
- Successful track record in utilizing your influencing & interpersonal skills to drive change.
Great assets to have would be;
- A PMP designation.
- Working knowledge of ISO 27001, GDPR, and PCI DSS
- Working experience in Portfolio Management (a combination of projects and programs).
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org