ICG’s solutions are rooted in understanding our business lines and technologies and collaborating with our business teams to deliver high quality, reliable enterprise grade solutions for top Global brands such as Twitter, Microsoft, and Bausch & Lomb. We deliver in a fast-paced, ever changing, and innovative environment under pinned by sound cost management while maintaining a high level of security practices for PCI and ISO compliancy.
Our Solutions & Delivery (S&D) team is responsible for the delivery and execution of all client focus programs & projects. The team drives to act as a trusted partner and strives to deepen client relationships based on trust, integrity, commitment, accountability and delivery. This team lives on the cutting edge with solutions which drive strategic and long-term value to our Customers.
Who we need?
Do you want to work hard to help us achieve our goals as well as yours? Looking to take customer service to the next level? Like the sound of a very fast-paced environment and working with the world’s top brands?
If yes, you sound like the sort of personality we love at IC Group!
The role of a Customer Experience-Lead would suit an experienced customer service professional with the ability to work and excel in a fast-paced and target driven environment. You will ensure the timely execution of several functions that keep us at the forefront of what we do, to help ensure the success of our many different consumer programs.
As the Customer Experience-Lead, your role will find yourself leading the Customer Experience Team, and collaborating with our Capabilities Specialists, Project Managers as well as have direct contact with ICG’s clients who represent the world’s largest and most recognized brands.
You won’t shy away from this kind of challenge, because you are:
- Outgoing with a positive, can-do personality that is infectious;
- Someone with a great passion for customer service; you always want to make it right for the customer;
- A mover and a shaker with superior Customer Service skills, and can tactfully manage consumer inquiries;
- An independent worker who understands how important it is to pay attention to the details;
- Willing to work on a team that has a lot of fast-moving pieces;
- Focused on accuracy and attention to detail, as these qualities are your middle names;
- Efficient and experienced with MS Office; you’re not just good at navigating your way around MS Office software such as Word, Excel, Outlook, etc., you are GREAT at it;
- A multi-tasker who can get stuff done with a sense of urgency and pride!
- You possess excellent professional communication skills no matter who your audience is, or your method of communication (e.g. document writing, emails, phone calls, online chat programs, etc.)
The right Customer Experience Lead thrives in a pressured environment, and always remain cool as a cucumber under the most demanding conditions, even when circumstances may seem impossible to solve, you will always execute with a professional demeanor. Oh, and you want to have fun while doing it!
- Correspond with customers directly on various programs.
- Research and troubleshoot customer issues, escalations, and concerns using a variety of information and resources including internal tools and team members.
- Use internal platforms and systems to document, measure, and respond to consumer inquiries.
- Work with ICG Project Managers and Project Team members to provide support for programs and promotions.
- Provide back-up coverage and support for internal team members.
- Support other Special Project Teams or other work initiatives as defined from time to time.
- Executes towards achievement of Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Identifies and implements process improvements
- Prioritize team assignments
- Mentoring Customer Experience Team
- Mentors team members for knowledge and career growth
- Customers of the world’s most recognized brands
- Capabilities Team
- Project Managers
- Department Leaders
- Senior Leadership
Overall, here’s what our successful candidate should possess:
- 3+ years Customer Service experience – loves to work with people.
- Exceptional English communication (verbal and written).
- Initiative and problem-solving skills are essential.
- Strong attention to accuracy and detail.
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and team player.
- Proven ability to work effectively under pressure, in tight timelines, in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite of products (Outlook, Excel, Word).
Great to have skills
- Knowledge of legal terminology an asset.
- German or French as an alternate language an asset.