ICG’s solutions are rooted in understanding our business lines and technologies and collaborating with our business teams to deliver high quality, reliable enterprise grade solutions for top Global brands such as Twitter, Microsoft, and Bausch & Lomb. We deliver in a fast-paced, ever changing, and innovative environment under pinned by sound cost management while maintaining a high level of security practices for PCI and ISO compliancy.
Our Solutions & Delivery (S&D) team is responsible for the delivery and execution of all client focus programs & projects. The team drives to act as a trusted partner and strives to deepen client relationships based on trust, integrity, commitment, accountability and delivery. This team lives on the cutting edge with solutions which drive strategic and long-term value to our Customers.
Who we are looking for?
We are hiring a Business Systems Analyst to work in our growing Capabilities team.
You will work with a variety of departments to define and assess our Client’s needs and how best to apply our internal business and technology capabilities to best meet those needs. This unique role has heavy support for Sales & Strategy. Think of combining a traditional systems analyst business analyst, product manager, and strategist into one!
The BSA works directly with the business, stakeholders, clients (business and technical), digital agencies and other project teams to develop and implement business, product and technology solutions that meet our client’s program demands. Thus, this position will act at times as a lead by maintaining continuous communication with key stakeholders and developers throughout the sales, requirements, development and the testing lifecycle to ensure the final product meets requirements and expected outcomes. The BSA will also collaborate with business partners to discuss technical feasibility and the best approach to innovative design and functionality proposals.
To do well in this role you should have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Commerce and experience and have a strong technical foundation with the ability to drive business strategy, as well as experience in project delivery from start to finish.
- Sales Support & Strategy
- Support Sales team with creation and face to face delivery of presentations, and proposals for Clients
- Utilizing IC Group’s pricing guidelines, providing pricing for sales initiatives
- ICG Capabilities Management
- Manage features and roadmaps corresponding to ICG Core Capabilities (products)
- Facilitate meetings with user groups and stakeholders to gather, understand, and document product/service software requirements.
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new IT software projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing systems.
- Manage & evaluate new and existing business & technological partners
- Maintain awareness of web technology standards and trends, and make recommendations around new implementations.
- Information Systems Analysis
- Taking direction from Information Security Analyst to maintain and support documents/processes/controls related to corporate security practices.
- Support our team with PCI (payment card industry) DSS yearly certification by assistance in evidence collections, reviews, and quality control.
- Support response and completion of Information Security questionnaires/onboarding for our top clients
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management
- Stay up-to-date on IT and PCI trends, news and security standards
- Operational Support
- Assist Project Management, Development, and Quality Assurance teams in troubleshooting software application issues
- Assisting Project Management in evolutions of processes required to support projects
- Performing data analysis on live programs to illustrate program adherence to goals and to isolate areas of improvements.
- Delivery Support
- Write technical procedures for applications including operations, user guides, etc.
- Defining and managing both functional and non-functional requirements across multiple projects at a given time for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaise with other development teams (internally and externally) to understand requirements and issues, help in trouble shooting and diagnosing issues when required
- Work with delivery teams to support troubleshooting and resolution of hardware, software, and connectivity problems
- Support the quality assurance cycle by assisting the testing team, and work with business owners to develop test case scenarios for functional enhancements.
- Support Project Management team with timeline development and oversight support during project execution.
Overall, here’s what our successful candidate should posses:
- Excellent English verbal and written communication & interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively to a non-technical audience.
- Communicate with clients daily to support their digital marketing needs.
- Strong meeting and group discussion facilitation skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities while ensuring projects are managed within prescribed budgets.
- Strong understanding of IS Methodologies, processes and practices, and experience with functional systems analysis, modeling and design.
- Demonstrated understanding of information technology/ information systems and their ability to enable business.
- Creating & supporting presentations & proposals for C-level executives and brand managers
- SDLC Using MS Team Foundation Server or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working application lifecycle in a web-based software development environment.
- IIBAC/CBAP designation an asset.
- Proficient at developing long-term relationships, are always prepared to act as a consultant and a resource to customers, while being able to identify sales and growth opportunities.
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment, in a high pressure on-call environment.
- Knows the client’s business, product/service, distribution systems, targets, objectives, politics, and how they go to market, etc.
- Understand client dynamics and can navigate working with other Agency Partners to create campaigns that meet the client’s goals and strategies.
- Manage and coordinate the resolution of client issues, brainstorm ways to be more efficient both internally and externally.
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in a related discipline (Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Commerce)
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com