Who are we?
IC Group Inc works with the world’s top brands, connecting them to consumers in innovative and creative ways using a blend of our professional services and our Loyalty, Promotions and Twitter Platforms – creating hyper-effective MarTech solutions.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our team to help drive the company’s growth strategy forward over the coming years!
Who we need?
We are hiring a Senior Application Developer, to work in and our growing Engineering team.
You will have a passion for coding and challenging solutions! You will work with a team of developers building web applications and integrating Enterprise Systems for our clients.
To do well in this role you should have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, 5 years’ experience developing complex applications.
In this position, the Application Developer is responsible for execution through the entire software development process (SDLC) of their systems, including working with the business teams, other .NET and HTML developers, coding/ programming, debugging and unit testing, deploying with the broader team, and support/maintenance of the program while in production.
Primary technologies used for this position are:
- MS SQL Server
- MS IIS environment
As a Senior Developer you will assist the Lead in helping to mentor and develop other team members.
- Staying up to date on new technologies
- Hosting lunch and learns to the development team
- One-to-one mentoring to junior or co-ops
Overall, here’s what our successful candidate should possess:
- B. Computer Science degree (Related discipline)
- 5+ years prior related work experience in programming for complex applications
- 5+ years in a core .NET development environment, using C# technologies
- 1 years’ experience with RabbitMQ is a must
- Experience with Windows Services
- Strong experience with the development lifecycle of .NET application programming
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Experience developing new web services/web APIs are considered an asset
- Usage of core .NET development tools such as Visual Studio, and other supporting tools
- Proven skills with managing code repositories, deployments, and life cycle management via JIRA.
- Version control using GIT and TFS.
- Understanding how to build UNIT Tests, considered an asset
- Strong experience with object-oriented design, design patterns, programming techniques, software design, and Internet technologies are essential.
- In-depth knowledge of SQL server and related technologies such as T-SQL is a requirement
- Must be capable of designing and implementing high performance, high volume commercial ASP.NET applications in a 7×24 environment
- Strong understanding of web security principles and practices
- Deep understanding on OWASP top 10
- Experience with Postman is a definite asset
- Experience in building and using web services is a distinct advantage
- Working knowledge of MS SQL Server and Microsoft IIS
- Working knowledge of development and support for REST web APIs.
- Strong work ethic and strong team approach is essential
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Creative problem-solving ability
- Ability to work hard and deliver results under pressure
- Mobile app development experience in Android/IOS SDK is beneficial but not required.
- Excellent English communication skills dealing with all levels, including internal and external stakeholders (Written & Verbal)
- Strong ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Good understanding of software development lifecycles, Agile, and Waterfall
- Understanding of social networks, in particular Twitter, considered an asset
- Be a passionate coder
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com