Who are we?
IC Group Inc works with the world’s top brands, connecting them to consumers in innovative and creative ways using a blend of our professional services and our Loyalty, Promotions and Twitter Platforms – creating hyper-effective MarTech solutions. We are looking for highly-motivated individuals to join our team to help drive the company’s growth strategy forward over the coming years!
Who we need
We are hiring an Accounting Analyst (part-time term), to work in and assist our Finance team.
Reporting to the Director – Finance, and working in a team environment, you will be responsible for a variety of daily financial functions as well as involvement in Month & Year-End processes. Including but not limited to; Accounts Payable functions, Journal Entries, Bank Reconciliations, and Financial Analysis.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Accounting Functions
- Perform the day-to-day processing and filing of vendor invoices
- Prepare invoice batches for approval
- Manage the weekly cheque run Prepare vendor cheques for mailing
- Manage the Aged Accounts Payable Listing
- Process staff expense reimbursements
- Investigate vendor inquiries.
- Prepare Journal Entry
- Perform Account Reconciliations
- Process Corporate Banking
- Update Foreign Exchange Rate Table
- Maintain a cheque log
- Maintain Filing & Records Maintenance
- Ensure the confidentiality and security of all financial documents
- Assist in Month-End and Quarter-End financial Reporting
- Obtain required approvals and signatures
- Reception Relief as required
- Other Duties as Assigned
- Diploma in Accounting from a recognized Academic Institution
- Preference to those enrolled and working towards designation (CGA, CMA, CA)
- Minimum of 1-year recent experience in Full-cycle Accounting or Accounts Payable
- Intermediate Excel is a must
- Experience with Great Plains
Skills & Competencies
- Superior Communication Skills are a must (Verbal & Written)
- Working Experience with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong commitment to customer service and teamwork
- Problem Solving skills
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com