Who we need
ICG is looking for our next Account Supervisor. As a seasoned Account Supervisor, you will be the primary contact to clients, continually fostering relationships to build trust, and become a valuable resource to the brands and our internal team.
The right candidate must have what it takes to be a part of a team, bringing a passionate, positive and high-energy approach to client service and delivering results. You are;
- Entrepreneurial and professional, with great communication and presentation skills.
- Passionate at delivering in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Comfortable working from your own home office, while having the flexibility to travel.
**Bonus points if you have experience in promotions, rewards and loyalty.
If this role has your name written all over it, then our team wants to hear from you. We hope to meet you soon and have you join our fun, dynamic and growing team servicing our global clients.
Who are we?
IC Group works with the world’s top brands, connecting them to consumers in innovative and creative ways using a blend of our professional services and our Loyalty, Promotions and Twitter Platforms – creating hyper-effective MarTech solutions.
We are looking for highly-motivated individuals to join our team to help drive the company’s growth strategy forward over the coming years!
What could your working day look like?
- Must be proactive, committed to high standards and have a do-what-ever it takes attitude to get the job done.
- Tenacious and proficient at developing long-term relationships that grow year over year, are always prepared to act as a consultant and a resource to customers, while being able to identify sales and growth opportunities.
- Communicate with clients daily to support their digital marketing needs.
- Understand client dynamics and can navigate working with other Agency Partners to create campaigns that meet the client’s goals and strategies.
- Collaborates with all departments of our organization; working with members of our Client Delivery, Operations, Engineering, Production, Sales and Finance teams to provide integrated service to our clients.
- Provides an effective balance of advisory and advocacy with clients and the internal team to provide effective guidance on an ongoing basis.
- Executes or manages specific deliverables required by the client or a project including but not limited to reporting, planning, budget, approvals, customer timelines, escalation and issue resolution.
- Identifies new business opportunities including discovery calls, ideation, scoping work, generating recommendations and proposals.
- Manage a wide range of competing priorities while ensuring the team meets all its deadlines and manages projects within prescribed budgets.
- Manage and coordinate the resolution of client issues, brainstorm ways to be more efficient both internally and externally.
Overall, here’s what our successful candidate should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, Commerce, Business, or related)
- 7-10 years relevant experience within the Promotion /Loyalty / Rewards industry. Highly regulated industry experience is a plus
- Background in digital marketing with experience in web-related production is strongly preferred
- Demonstrates effective communication and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills, able to set priorities, and is responsive to customer requests
- Excellent presentation skills
- Outstanding English communications skills both oral and written as well as strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Demonstrates business knowledge, perspective and ethical behavior
- Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint