Who are we?
IC Group Inc works with the world’s top brands, connecting them to consumers in innovative and creative ways using a blend of our professional services and our Loyalty, Promotions and Twitter Platforms – creating hyper-effective MarTech solutions.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our team to help drive the company’s growth strategy forward over the coming years!
Who we need?
Do you want to work hard to help us achieve our goals as well as yours? Looking to take customer service to the next level? Like the sound of a very fast-paced environment and working with the world’s top brands?
If yes, you sound like the sort of personality we love at IC Group!
The role of a Customer Experience Coordinator would suit an enthusiastic up-and-coming professional with the ability to work and excel in a fast-paced and target driven environment. Your experience will ensure the timely execution of several functions that keep us at the forefront of what we do, to help ensure the success of our many different consumer programs.
As the Customer Experience Coordinator, you have an important role to fill, as you will find yourself in direct contact with ICG’s clients who represent the world’s most recognized brands.
You won’t shy away from this kind of challenge, because you are:
- Outgoing with a positive, can-do personality that is infectious.
- Someone with a great passion for customer service; you always want to make it right for the customer.
- A problem solver with superior Customer Service skills and can tactfully manage consumer inquiries.
- An independent worker who understands how important it is to pay attention to the details.
- Willing to work on a team that has a lot of fast-moving pieces.
- Focused on accuracy and attention to detail, as these qualities are your middle names.
- Efficient and experienced with MS Office; you’re not just good at navigating your way around MS Office software such as Word, Excel, Outlook, etc., you are GREAT at it.
- A multi-tasker who can get stuff done with a sense of urgency and pride!
- You possess excellent and professional communication skills no matter who your audience is, or your method of communication (e.g. document writing, emails, phone calls, online chat programs, etc.)
The right CEC thrives in a pressured environment, and always remain cool as a cucumber under the most demanding conditions, even when circumstances may seem impossible to solve, you will always execute with a professional demeanor. Oh, and you want to have fun while doing it!
- Correspond with customers directly on various programs.
- Research and troubleshoot customer issues, escalations, and concerns using a variety of information and resources including internal tools and team members.
- Use internal platforms and systems to document, measure, and respond to consumer inquiries.
- Work with ICG Project Managers and Project Team members to provide support for programs and promotions.
- Provide back-up coverage and support for internal team members.
- Support other Special Project Teams or other work initiatives as defined from time to time.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org