ICG’s solutions are rooted in understanding our business lines and technologies and collaborating with our business teams to deliver high-quality, reliable enterprise-grade solutions for top Global brands such as Twitter, Microsoft, and Bausch & Lomb. We deliver in a fast-paced, ever-changing and innovative environment underpinned by sound cost management while maintaining a high level of security practices for PCI and ISO compliancy.
Our teams are responsible for the secure delivery and execution of all client programs & projects. ICG aims to act as a trusted partner and strives to deepen client relationships based on trust, security, integrity, commitment, accountability and delivery. This team lives on the cutting edge with solutions which drive strategic and long-term value to our customers.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The Account Supervisor (AS) is responsible for the day-to-day activities on the client account and/or project as assigned. The AS will provide support to the Group Account Director as needed. The AS interacts with the clients to understand their goals and objectives and assists in providing strategy and ICG-based solutions.
IS THIS ROLE RIGHT FOR YOU?
The AS role is right for you if you are a highly organized self-starter, and a creative problem-solver with a customer service focused attitude.
The right candidate must have what it takes to be a part of a team, bringing a passionate, positive and high-energy approach to client service and delivering results. You are;
- Entrepreneurial and professional, with great communication and presentation skills.
- Passionate at delivering in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Comfortable working from your own home office, while having the flexibility to travel.
Experience in a Marketing/Advertising Agency supporting clients’ digital needs is a huge asset
If this role has your name written all over it, then our team wants to hear from you. We hope to meet you soon and have you join our fun, dynamic and growing team servicing our global clients.
- Support the client in day-to-day activities.
- Listen to the client’s needs and provide sound strategy and solutions
- Collaborate with the delivery/PM team to serve clients’ needs, scope and execute
- Support the development of an account plan to set business growth objectives.
- Build wide/deep relationships within the target account(s).
- Understand the customer’s business – strategic planning cycles, products, markets and competition.
- Understand ICG’s products and services and how they are applicable to the customer’s account.
- Monitor program and provide analysis of metrics and areas for improvement
- Support the selling process to sell solutions to client and set appropriate client expectations on products and services
- Assist in developing proposals for clients to address client requirements.
- Ensure invoicing is accurate and up to date.
- Adhere to internal company policies and reporting requirements.
- Assist in educating internal staff on customer’s business requirements and management of the customer
- Support communication for program execution
Special Projects and other duties as assigned.
Overall, here’s what our successful candidate should possess:
- Strong English communication (verbal/written/presentation) skills with both business and technical stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, Commerce, Business, or related)
- Demonstrates effective communication and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills, able to set priorities, and is responsive to customer requests
- Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience within the Promotion /Loyalty / Rewards industry.
- Background in digital marketing with experience in web-related production is strongly preferred
Can you demonstrate experience proving;
- Ability to work under tight timelines and competing priorities.
- Critical thinking & thought leadership on project and/or program management.
Great assets to have would be;
- Agency experience